Geoscan 32 is designed for control of the ground penetration radar (GPR), as well as for further processing and visualization of the data obtained in the process of scanning.
- GPR data acquisition with OKO-2 GPR in continuous mode, arrow mode (using odometer) and step-by-step mode
- Data visualization during the survey
- Interactive determination of layer speeds and local objects occurrence depths
- Layer-by-layer processing;
- Area survey data processing
- Terrain correction
- Trace editing
RadExplorer - is designed for interactive processing and interpretation of GPR data developed by DECO Geophysical.RadExplorer is a specially designed program for GPR (ground-penetrating radar) data processing and interpretation. The options set optimized for GPR data and friendly human-engineered interface allow quick and effective processing of GPR data.
- Automatic selection of optimum data processing parameters by default depending on the parameters of the data
- Interactive construction of data processing flows with ability to save them on hard disk and re-use with other files
- Unlimited undo of the processing routines
- Interactive detemination of dielectric constant/velocity in the media and depth of target objects
- Reflection picking with saving the obtained picks into tabular text file
Flexible model editor and time-to-depth conversion
RadExPro Plus is designed for comprehensive processing and interpretation of near-surface on-shore and off-shore seismic, VSP and GPR data under Windows 9x/Me/2000/XP/Vista.
- Reflection data processing and interpretation
- Field quality control (QC) of 2D/3D seismic data
- Refraction seismic data processing and interpretation
- VSP data processing
- GPR data processing and interpretation
RadExPro Plus™ is operating on inexpensive Windows-driven PC's and workstations. Install it onto a notebook and take afield or aboard a research vessel and enjoy all the potential of the full-blown system for seismic processing, interpretation and quality control!
- Convenient and easy data input/output allows loading of seismic and GPR data recorded almost in any format either from disk or tape
- User-friendly graphical interface enables construction of sophysticated processing flows for batch processing of seismic and GPR data
- Exhaustive set of efficient processing and QC procedures
- Set of fast interactive tools for seismic and GPR data visualization and analysis
- Handy interpreation facilities: horizon picking, seismic sequence attribute analysis, interactive map, well-log data visualization
- Flexible trace header management, including mathematical operations with header fields and much more
- Special means for visualization and analysis of header field values
- Powerful and effective data base which allows storing of seismic data, processing flows, well data, picks, velocity data, grids, etc
Open scalable architecture – if you miss a specific module, you can build it yourself and integrate into the package! (Programmers working in MS Visual C++ will be provided with special User Application Wizard).